Skutt KM-822-3" Electric Kiln
Skutt now offers a line of kilns that provides the perfect mix of height and volume for those
artists and teachers who have difficulty opening and loading a 27" deep kiln due to the
- The compact and versatile KM822-3" is the perfect blend of a home studio and a
production studio kiln.
- Cone 10 power makes it perfect for porcelain and stoneware.
- The one of a kind size of the KM822-3" makes this kiln an amazing asset for any ceramic
- KilnMaster Controller
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Sectional Design
- Hand Selected/Precision Mill Brick
- Responsive Type K Thermocouple
- Balanced Elements
Chamber: 16.5" opening, 22" deep, 2.9 cu. ft.
240 Volts 33.4 Amps 8000 Watts
208 Volts 38.5 Amps 8000 Watts
Copper Wire Size: 8
Breaker Size: 50
NEMA Receptacle Configuration: 6-50