KM-1 Wall Mount Controller
50 AMP Single Phase or 40 AMP 3 Phase
Now, the many thousands of Skutt kiln owners can add KilnMaster electronic control to their Skutt manual kilns in a matter of minutes, and there is no sacrifice of traditional quality or performance. The Skutt KilnMaster may also be used with other brand kilns.
Easy to install. You need only to drill a small hole in through your kiln's firebrick for the KilnMaster thermocouple (the stainless steel jacket is already punched on Skutt kilns) and plug your kiln into the unit.
Wall mounted convenience. The KilnMaster is easy to wall mount at eye level near your kiln, so you can monitor a firing without bending or stooping. The color-impregnated unbreakable housing and sealed touch pad faceplate are designed to keep clay and dust out. They are easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Two year warranty. Like all Skutt products, KilnMaster controllers are backed by their two-year limited warranty, the best in the industry. KilnMaster control features and specifications are identical to Skutt KM series automatic kilns.
KilnMaster Control Features:
- Delay Firing Start: Up to 99 hours and 99 minutes
- Cone Fire Mode: Entry by cone number, 3 firing speeds, Cone 022 to Cone 10.
- Ramp/Hold Mode: Entry by temperature, create programs from 1 to 8 segment. Each segment can specify a rate of heating or cooling to a specified temperature with an optional hold, to maximum temperature of 2.400 degrees F.
- Memory: Holds up to 6 firing programs.
- Safety Features: Power failure detection, thermocouple failure detection, microprocessor fault detection.
- Electronic Cone Table: Converts cone numbers to temperature.
- Digital Readout: Fahrenheit or centigrade.
- Program Review: Review program and current segment during firing.
- Temperature Alarm: Adjustable to desired temperature.
- Control Panel: Sealed touch pad, washable.
- Thermocouple: Type K.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA