Brent ie-x Wheel Features:
- Handles 100 lbs. continuously
- Indestructible bio-composite tabletop -- 100% reclaimed organic fiber combined with 100% recycled thermoplastic is strong, moisture-resistant, and corrosion-proof. The organic fiber used in construction is a natural by-product of the forestry industry so no additional wood has been depleted in the production.
- Extended height legs adjust for tabletop/storage/portability -- Legs extend from 20" - 25" as a floor model or the extensions can be removed to convert to a 13" tabletop model.
- Legs are now standard diameter Brent legs that fit all Brent wheel attachments -- also powder coated for improved scratch and corrosion resistance.
- Electronic speed control with reversing switch -- features a neutral "safety" position to assure smooth transitions when changing direction. Neutral position allows the wheel head to spin freely in both directions to be used as a banding/decorating wheel.
Additional Brent ie-x features:
- All-steel construction of frame and legs -- for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Permanent magnet 1/3 hp, 6 amp DC Motor -- provides dependable variable speed control
- 14" cast aluminum wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- Self-tensioning 4-groove poly-v drive belt -- keeps the belt tight for maximum performance
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal -- deliverrs smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm and has a 9 foot cord for floor or tabletop use
- FREE Splash Pan
- FREE 14" BioBat
- FREE "How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel DVD
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY on any Brent wheel purchased during 2009 - our 40th Anniversary
Dimensions: 30"w x 24"d x 20"-25"h (with leg extensions) 13"h (without leg extensions)
Shipping Weight: 98 lbs.