- Wipe both bowls with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- SMALL BOWL: Brush three coats Blushing to every other section of bowl (do not paint the thin sections. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Rainy Day to the remaining larger sections. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Marshmallow to the thin sections between the painted ones and to the base of bowl. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Marshmallow to inside of bowl. Let dry.
- Repeat Steps 2-5 for larger bowl.
- Stilt bowls on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- PAINTING WITH GOLD: Work in well-ventilated area.
- Pour a small amount of Gold on foil or small ceramic dish.
- Use a very clean Liner brush and paint thin lines going across the thin white sections between Rainy Day and Blushing. Repeat in all but one remaining section.
- Brush the final white section in solid gold. Let dry.
- Stilt both bowls on kiln shelf and fire to cone 018.
For clean up, dip brushes into Essence and wipe well with paper towel. Keep same brushes ONLY for painting gold.
HINT: If purple smudging appears on fired ware, use GOLDOFF® to remove.