Wipe all ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Plate: On palette pour generous amount of Marshmallow Creme on one side and a smaller amount of Mango Tango on the other.
- Brush one side of plate (approximately 2-3" from end) generously with Mango Tango.
- Rinse brush well and mix a little Mango Tango with Marshmallow Creme to create a tint and brush a little into the first coat to blend. Next, brush remaining plate with Marshmallow Creme allowing Fan Glaze brush to softly blend the colors. Work quickly while paint is damp using one stroke of the brush from top to bottom. Let dry and repeat with two more coats. Let dry.
- Brush back of plate with Marshmallow Creme or Mango Tango as desired. Let dry.
- Repeat ombré blending technique with the medium plate.
- Bowl: Brush 3 coats of the Mango Tango on the bottom section of bowl and repeat the ombré technique brushing upward with Marshmallow Creme at top area of bowl.
- Brush three coats Mango Tango inside bowl. Let dry.
- Stilt pieces on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
INDIGO AND SUCCULENT SETS:
- Repeat ombre techniques with these colors and Marshmallow Creme like in the Mango Tango grouping.
- Stilt and fire all pieces to cone 06.