For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe all mugs with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- MUG #1: Brush 3-4 coats of Sea Glass to inside, sides, bottom and handle. Let dry thoroughly.
- MUG #2: Brush Marshmallow Creme to inside of mug flowing to midway of outer mug and upper half of handle. Let dry thoroughly and repeat two more times. Let dry.
- Brush 3-4 coats Sea Glass on base and lower part of mug and handle feathering into the Marshmallow Creme. Let dry.
- MUG #3: Brush three coats Marshmallow Creme to inside of mug.
- Brush 3-4 coats Sea Glass to outer mug and partially inside blending into the Marshmallow.
- Brush three coats of Leather Jacket on bottom of mug and feathering into the Sea Glass.
- Brush three solid coats Leather Jacket on handle. Let dry.
- Stilt all mugs and fire to cone 06.