For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush four coats Leather Jacket to all pieces. Let dry.
- Stilt all pieces in kiln and fire to cone 06.
- USING GOLD: Work in a well-ventilated area. Pour small amount of Gold on paint palette. Dip tip of Liner brush in gold and carefully paint around the edges of each piece. Let dry.
- Clean brush with Essence and wipe. Wash brush with soap and water and use only for applying Gold.
- Stilt pieces on kiln shelf and fire to cone 018.