The NRA-04 pug mill features newly designed twin augers and a forceful direct gear driven motor. The high quality wedging and extruding capacity obtained makes this compact pug mill one of the most efficient and competitive on the market.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Forceful Direct Gear Driven Motor / Provides maximum mechanical force for blending requiring minimum operator effort
- High Extruding Capacity / Twin stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 620 lbs/hour
- High Quality Wedging Function / Newly designed twin augers, typically found only in large industrial machines, increase wedging capacity and produces practically air-free clay without a vacuum
- Dual Safety System / Safety limit switch automatically cuts power to pug mill when augers are exposed. Stop button allows for immediate operator control
- Compact Design / Removable aluminum case allows for easy access to mixing chamber for fast and easy clean-up and maintenance
- Cut Off Wire & Clay Receiving Table With Rollers / Allowing for easy bagging of extruded clay
- One Year Warranty Peace of mind
MOTOR: 1/4 HP, 200 W, 115 VAC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
EXTRUDING CAPACITY: 880 lbs./hour
NOZZLE DIAMETER: 3 1/2" diameter
HOPPER SIZE: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
DIMENSIONS: 25 1/2" x 12" x 22 1/2"
SHIP WEIGHT: 210 lbs.