Skutt KM-1022-3 Electric Kiln
Skutt now offers a line of kilns that provides the perfect mix of height and volume for those
artists and teachers who have difficulty opening and loading a 27" deep kiln due to the
- With its Cone 10 power and 5.7 cubic-foot chamber capacity there will be very few projects the KM1022 can't handle.
- The size of the this kiln makes it convenient for many locations while not compromising firing performance.
- The size of the KM1022 offers the capacity of a large kiln coupled with the easy loading height of a smaller kiln. Great for tall pots.
Packed with the kiln you will find the following items:
- KilnMaster Controller
- Kiln Stand
- Instructional Video
- Operating Manual
- Stand Feet
- Extra Thermocouple (unless Type S)
- Warranty Card
- Peep Plugs - attached to the kiln stand, enough to fill each peephole on your particular model.
- Lid Lifter
Chamber: 22.5" opening, 22" deep, 5.25 cu. ft.
Electrical Requirements (Single Phase):
240 Volts 48 Amps 11500 Watts
208 Volts 48 Amps 9984 Watts
Copper Wire Size: 6
Breaker Size: 60
NEMA Receptacle Configuration: 6-50
Electrical Requirements (3 Phase):
240 Volts 34.6 Amps 11500 Watts
208 Volts 34.6 Amps 11500 Watts
Copper Wire Size: 8
Breaker Size: 50
NEMA Receptacle Configuration: 15-50